High Performance Professional Hair Dryer
No matter the hair type, condition or style, this all powerful hair dryer is the tool to unleash your creative power!
Free shipping with $50 purchase
Shipping to USA only (excluding territories)
Powerful ionic generator
seals in moisture
& eliminates frizz
Intelligent heat control guarantees consistent temperature & prevents hair damage
Extremely lightweight & quiet
1875-watt hair dryer
with super powerful airflow
for extremely quick drying
State-of-the-art efficient brushless motor uses less energy than traditional hair dryers
3 airflow speeds
3 heat settings
Cool shot button
Reverse airflow button
for easy self-cleaning
Advanced memory function recalls last chosen settings
Lock button conveniently locks settings while in use
Unique dual filter design for ultimate motor protection
Removable back filter to easily clean internal filter with total 360° access (cleaning brush included)
9ft break-resistant cord with hanging loop
Limited 2-year warranty
GO TO VIDEO TAB TO WATCH CLEANING INSTRUCTION VIDEO
Try resetting the the ALCI plug. With hair dryer turned OFF & plugged in, press buttons on plug in this order:
1. Press yellow TEST button
2. Press red RESET button
3. Press yellow TEST button again
4. Press red RESET button again
There will be a clicking sound each time you press the red RESET button.
Turn hair dryer ON.
Check UNLOCK/LOCK button at the back of the hair dryer (below the ON/OFF switch). Push button all the way to left, in UNLOCK setting. With button set to UNLOCK (left), check settings can be changed when hair dryer is turned on.
Hair dryer needs a deep cleaning. Follow these simple steps:
1. Remove external filter by rotating it ¼ of a turn counter clockwise.
2. Clean external and internal filter with provided black cleaning brush.
3. Use a toothbrush to deep clean holes of the internal metal filter.
4. Thoroughly scrub entire surface of the internal metal filter. Make sure to go all around to unclog all the holes.
5. Wipe the filter with a clean towel.
6. Activate the self-cleaning function. While hair dryer is plugged in but turned OFF, press & hold the reverse airflow button for 10 seconds. Air will flow backwards from inner mesh filter (to remove dust & particles) and will automatically turn off after 15 seconds. When done, return air filter grill in its place by twisting ¼ turn clockwise. OG logo on grill should face upwards when correctly placed. Turn hair dryer back on and it should work once again as new.
Decibel levels can vary widely based on the distance from dryer to ear and on the settings used. The readings below is to give some guidance but if comparing with another hair dryer, please keep in mind to compare same settings, usage and distances.
When used by a stylist, on the highest setting (so the loudest), the decibel level for the stylist is 57 DB
When used by a consumer at a typical distance, on the highest setting (so the loudest), the decibel level for the consumer is 68 DB.
We recommend cleaning them daily for professional use and weekly for home use.
No it does not! We designed the hair dryer with an extra layer of heat barrier on the inside so that it can be held that way, as we know many professionals do so.
The SuperHP cord is 9ft long (the longest allowed by regulation) with a hanging loop.
Yes! The SuperHP's temperature-regulated airflow, paired with an ionic generator, dries hair quickly with a healthy glow. Whether you use the concentrator nozzle for sleek blowouts or the diffuser for shiny curls, you can style every hair texture with brilliance.
With 3 heat settings and 3 air flow settings, the SuperHP offers endless setting options however here are the temperature reading for 3 common setting options:
High heat / High air => 212°F (100°C)
Medium heat / Medium air => 185°F (85°C)
Low heat / Low air => 149°F (65°C)
The SuperHP Dryer's Voltage is 125V. It can only be used in other countries which use the same voltage as the USA (110V to 120V). It is not dual voltage as, unfortunately, it is impossible to make a professional with dual voltage